Teekay Australia advises on all aspects of the marine industry and provides expertise in areas such as shipping feasibility studies, stowage, engineering, logistics, HSE, regulation, compliance and quality assurance.
We also have staff specialising in project management and supervision on a variety of vessels.
We provide services to a variety of customers, including RAN, Department of Defence, CSIRO, Woodside, BHPB, Tolls, AGR, Caltex and Interislander to name a few.
Teekay Australia has managed a diverse range of vessels which work in Australia or internationally using Australian and Foreign crews. These vessels include:
- Product tankers
- Floating storage and offtake units
- Shuttle tanker
- Pitch carriers
- Cape and Handy size bulk carriers
- Wood chip carriers
- Specialised Bulk Sugar Ship
- Self discharging bulk carriers
- Roll on Roll off vessel
- Off shore static tow vessel and
- Large port tugs
We utilise in-house systems to minimise risk and optimise efficiencies of ship operations, such as:
- Fully integrated health, safety environment and quality management system
- Ship specific structural integrity plan
- Planned maintenance system
- Onboard risk analysis toolbox used to formulate risk mitigation strategies for all deemed hazards.